Welcome to North Carolina GPS Fishing Maps and Fishing Spots. The most popular top-end, easy to fishing spots map product and tool set ever created or offered to fishermen. We’ve been number one in the fishing waypoint-fishing spots business for over 10 years and counting.
We offer Professional Level Fishing Spots for Marine GPS using your SD card and all your Mobile devices in the following coastal States. Click the links to visit any of our individual fishing spots websites.
Georgia Fishing Fishing Spots – South Carolina Fishing Spots – Florida Fishing Maps and Fishing Spots – Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana Fishing Spots – Texas Fishing Spots – New Jersey Fishing Spots Maps
The founder of the GPS Fishing Maps Company has been in the fishing, guiding and boating business for nearly 27 years and counting. The sole purpose of his career is to help people in the fishing community when they needed it including teaching anglers how to rig and fish certain areas, catch bait, run their boat, use their electronics and much, much more. To this day, he is still reaching out to offer help to anglers and the company now offers custom designed electronic fishing map system for Anglers in need of good fishing spots.
GPS Fishing Map Development and Map Environment Design – During these later years of his career, the owner has employed Dana King, a former software design employee of the largest manufacturer of Marine GPS units in the world. Together, she and the owner have coupled to compile GPS Coordinates and Data from over 40 of the Southeastern Coastal areas top fishing guides and several Commercial Fishermen in a cooperative effort to bring you some of the best fishing spots ever placed on any fishing maps. During this process, several Commercial Permits were acquired including their GPS coordinates. All these come into play on all of our fishing maps.
How are the Maps and GPS Coordinates Placed? When GPS waypoints and coordinates are added to a map area during design, the latest in GPS Map Integration Software is used along with NOAA Raster Charts all using WSG84 GPS Datum. During waypoint placement into any fishing map area, three methods are implemented to check waypoint accuracy implemented by our head of staff and mapping, Dana King.
She has designed this GPS Lat/Long cross referencing and conversion software for Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine and Humminbird. This modern software offers our customers the best possible accuracy along with simple and easy to use copy and paste GPS files and Google Earth Mobile Fishing Spots Files and comments on each fishing spots. A Printable List of Matching Coordinates and Labels along with a GPS Upload file for direct upload to match the Waypoint File system of your boats GPS in just a few clicks, then push of a button.
Where did the GPS Coordinates come from? The GPS Coordinates placed on any of our fishing maps are not placed by guess work. They’re precisely placed from provided and precisely placed by Dana King and our fishing guides and tournament professionals. Our select group of professional fishermen are paid for their coordinates and information as participants in our Fishing Guide Cooperative which is obviously, a private company for purposes of discretion and confidentiality to our Pro’s. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general or participation information. We do not share or advertise, sell or offer any information or names about our Staff of Contributors.
The GPS Fishing Map Company are specialists in the following types of User Waypoint Development and Mapping:
1. GPS LAT/LONG Development in Exhange (GPX) format for multi-device and GPS use
2. Fishing Waypoint Placement and Accuracy
3. Fishing Waypoint Import/Export Hardware and Software
4. Fishing Waypoint Management in NOAA Raster Maps with Waypoint Comment and Data Collection
5. Waypoint Format creation for all Major Brand GPS Units; Garmin, Raymarine, Simrad, Lowrance and Humminbird.. Waypoint Extensions; gdb, gpx, adm, usr, dat, wpt, rwf, FSH, xml, csv, hwr, kml, kmz, and a dozen more.
6. Google Earth KML Fishing Waypoint Programming and Mapping Environments using or compatible with; gdb, gpx, grm, collada, xml, csv, xls, NOAA Raster Charts, kmz, Iphone, Android and more. This means, our fishing spots will show up on your computer or Mobile devices using our specially created fishing spots file, included with any purchase from any of our websites in any State. Offshore Fishing Maps will load a NOAA Nautical chart linked precisely to the purchased Fishing Map area.
7. Fishing Waypoint Data/Info and Coordinates merging using xml and csv conversions; meaning, viewable and usable to our customers on their GPS, Google Earth and Smart Phone.
What’s all this mean? A fine finished product. Our included files uploads to your GPS using a simple, blank SD card. It also loads with Google Earth on your Computer, iPhone, iPad, Droid, Android and most any mobile device or tablet in the world with GPS. You can use Google Earth Phones and Tablets with our included Mobile Fishing Map file. Need more info? Contact us – email@example.com