North Carolina Fishing Maps and Fishing Spots – What’s included and how it works
North Carolina Fishing Spots Maps are far more than just a Phone App or boat GPS toy. It’s a great way to cut your fuel burn in half and start catching more fish right away by owning more fishing spots over good, proven bottom, wrecks, ledges, outcroppings and more to suit bottom fishing, trolling and drifting from the beach to the ledge.
What’s it come with, exactly? – With any of our North Carolina fishing spots maps, you will receive the following VIA email as a package ready to upload-import to your GPS, iPhone, iPad, Tablet or other device. For over 10 years, we’ve offered this format in many coastal states as the original and only company working with professional fishermen to bring you this format and these fishing spots. This combination provides or customers with the best fishing spots maps available for purchase.. Period.
1. North Carolina Fishing Spots for your boats GPS – Does your boats GPS accept an SD or Micro-SD Card? You’re in luck! We send a File with any purchased Fishing Map to match your GPS make and model for the area you have purchased. Simply copy the proper GPS file to your blank SD card. Once uploaded to your GPS using your SD Card, all the GPS coordinates and their names will show on your GPS Map and in your waypoints list! — See what it looks like loaded to a GPS – Sample Only
NOTE – (GPS views will vary greatly depending on your GPS) Works with GPS models: Garmin, Humminbird, Raymarine, Lowrance and Simrad GPS Map machines that accept an SD card. Also, be sure to see your checkout area at bottom part of the pages to have it loaded to an SD card and mailed to your front door!
2. Use your Phone or Tablet as a Fishing GPS with our North Carolina Google Earth Fishing Maps for your Phone and Tablet. Simply install the free Google Earth App and you’re ready to roll using our Google Earth Mobile Fishing Map file, included with any purchase.
This file loads very easily from the email we sent to your Mobile Device. Once opened in the Google Earth app shown at left, your NC Fishing Spots will be usable on iPhone, iPad, Droid, Android and Computers..
If you don’t have or use Google Earth on your device, simply get it free from the market or app store on your device. The Fishing Map on the left here is an actual view of our Hatteras area Fishing Spots Map loaded to a Droid device.
3. View comments on your North Carolina fishing spots – Most of our fishing spots have comments mentioning what type of bottom you can expect to find at that spot and other various details. Much of this info transfers to your GPS comment section (depending on how your GPS accepts comments) and comments are shown with a simple click in all the Google earth and Google Map Files on most devices. See a Sample of Fishing Spots Comments
4. Label Matched, printable North Carolina GPS Fishing Coordinates file document for viewing or printing your Lat/Long coordinates, These printable and viewable coordinates are label matched and can be entered into most any GPS in the world. Print this and take it with you on the boat, or save the file for safe-keeping in case you ever need it for reference or you find the need for using the lat/long coordinates for your purchased area. See a GPS Coordinates Fishing Spots Sample List (Samples may be fictional fishing spots)
5. Advanced Fishing and Rigging Tutorials for nearshore and offshore fishing from North Carolina and the East Cost in general. Our guides have come together to compile excellent, detailed tutorials for those who need them to include tips on rigging for offshore bottom fishing, rigging and trolling on the East Coast and Coastal North Carolina.
6. All the above mentioned files are included with each and every fishing spots map we offer, in any area available for purchase. These files are conveniently emailed the same day of purchase to get you on the water immediately. Note: For you convenience, these files are sent in a ZIP file for easy handling. We suggest un-zipping/Extracting the Files to an easy to find location, such as the desktop on your computer.
Questions? For fastest response, send an email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org