North Carolina fishing spots
What’s included and how it works
Professional Level Fishing Spots for Professional Level Fishing Results!
North Carolina fishing spots are far more than a GPS toy for your devices. These proven fishing spots are a great way to cut your fuel burn and catch more fish. You can add more excellent fishing spots such as live bottom, offshore reefs, wrecks, ledges, outcroppings and more for bottom fishing, trolling and drifting from the beach to the ledge.
What’s it come with, exactly? – With any of our North Carolina fishing spots, you will receive everything you see below, all emailed the same day you purchase as a package ready to load to and SD card your GPS. And, files are ready to open with your mobile devices as well! For over 14 years, we’ve provided GPS fishing spots in many coastal states as the original and only company working with professional fishermen to bring you this format and top fishing spots. This combination provides or customers with the best fishing spots maps available for purchase.. Period.
Note about GPS SD Cards and GPS brands
Our fishing spots work with the following top name brands – (GPS views will vary greatly depending on your GPS mapping) Use our spots with Garmin, Humminbird, Raymarine touch/hybrid, Lowrance, Furuno TX touch models and Simrad GPS Map machines that accept an SD card.
Preloaded GPS SD cards – During checkout, you will be prompted to order your spots loaded to an SD card and mailed to you. You may select that option or select the DIY GPS files only. Files are emailed even if you purchase an SD card!
1. North Carolina Fishing Spots for your boats GPS – Tired of entering coordinates for hours on end? If your Marine GPS accepts an SD card, your dats of manually entering GPS coordinates are over! We send specially designed copy and paste GPS files for your purchased fishing spots that import to your GPS using a blank SD card 32GB or less and a windows computer. Simply copy the proper GPS file to your blank SD card, then into the GPS. Once the file is loaded, all the fishing spots will show on your map screen and your waypoints list! — See a GPS fishing spots sample loaded to a GPS (actual views vary greatly with each GPS model, this random sample is loaded to a Garmin GPS)
2. Use your Phone or Tablet as a Fishing GPS with our North Carolina Google Earth Fishing Maps for your Phone and Tablet. Simply install the free Google Earth App and you’re ready to roll using our Google Earth Mobile Fishing Map file, included with any purchase.
This file loads very easily from the email we sent to your Mobile Device. Once opened in the Google Earth app shown at left, your NC Fishing Spots will be usable on iPhone, iPad, Droid, Android and Computers..
If you don’t have or use Google Earth on your device, simply get it free from the market or app store on your device. The Fishing Map on the left here is an actual view of our Hatteras area Fishing Spots Map loaded to a Droid device.
3. View comments on your North Carolina fishing spots – Most of our fishing spots have comments mentioning what type of bottom you can expect to find at that spot and other various details. Much of this info transfers to your GPS comment section (depending on how your GPS accepts comments) and comments are shown with a simple click in all the Google earth and Google Map Files on most devices. See a Sample of Fishing Spots Comments
4. Label Matched, printable North Carolina GPS Fishing Coordinates file document for viewing or printing your Lat/Long coordinates, These printable and viewable coordinates are label matched and can be entered into most any GPS in the world. Print this and take it with you on the boat, or save the file for safe-keeping in case you ever need it for reference or you find the need for using the lat/long coordinates for your purchased area. See a GPS Coordinates Fishing Spots Sample List (Samples may be fictional fishing spots)
5. Advanced Fishing and Rigging Tutorials for nearshore and offshore fishing from North Carolina and the east in general. These tutorials are sent by request, so let us know and we’ll be happy to send them! Our guides have come together to compile excellent, detailed tutorials for those who need them to include tips on rigging for offshore bottom fishing, rigging and trolling on the East Coast and Coastal North Carolina. (Sent by request from the customer)
6. All the above mentioned files are included with all fishing spots we offer. These files are conveniently emailed the same day of purchase to get you on the water immediately. Note: For you convenience, these files are sent in a ZIP file for easy handling. We suggest un-zipping/Extracting the Files to an easy to find location, such as the desktop on your computer.
Questions? For fastest response, send an email anytime using our quick contact form here.