The fishermans advantage.. North Carolina fishing spots for GPS
North Carolina Fishing Spots for Marine GPS. Our North Carolina fishing spots files import to the top marine GPS brands and models. Use our spots with Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine hybrind/touch, Furuno TZ touch models and Humminbird GPS models that accept an SD Card.
Quick facts – Did you know? Over 70 percent of our customers are users of Garmin GPS models with the most popular being the Garmin 741XS. Second in line is Simrad GPS.
Load up your spots, it’s easy! We’ve made it super easy for users of all skill levels. We provide simple, easy to use ‘copy and paste’ files. These files are emailed to you the same day of any purchase to get you on the water right away!
Why we’re number one! For our customers and potential customers, it should be noted that we have been providing Guide level Fishing Spots Maps for a variety of GPS models for over 14 years in most coastal States.
Our included GPS files, waypoints and fishing spots work with the following top name brands that accept an SD card. (All brands listed are (c) or TM.)
- Raymarine touch/hybrid only
- Furuno TZ touch only
Top reasons fishermen choose our product
- No more entering GPS Coordinates Manually
- Simple Copy and Paste files are included and emailed for all GPS Brands above
- Pre-loaded SD cards are also available upon request, contact us here.
- Confirmed Fishing Spots from several Top Fishing Guides locally
- Files included for iPhone or Android Mobile use with Google Earth or other GPS apps
- Top Fishing Hot Spots to Ledges, Wrecks, Reefs, Live Bottom, Breaks, Rips and more.
- Reasonably Priced for most any Offshore Fisherman
- All GPS Fishing Maps products are rated 4.7 – 5.0 Stars by our Customers!
North Carolina Offshore fishing spots for Google Earth on computers and mobile devices include our exclusive “Nautical View”™ Offshore Nautical Fishing Charts by NOAA that display a detailed chart overlay on your purchased locations.. NOAA servers are often under maintenance, but this is a great feature when their servers are up. We are the first designers to integrate these NOAA overlays, and they are linked to your purchased area(s) from the NOAA Map server. The NOAA map server is in its infancy and becomes more dependable each year, so keep an eye for that map to show up on your computer and mobile device using the included Google Earth files!
Note: This file is included with any purchased fishing area and works with iPhone, iPad, Droid, Android and computers using the free Google Earth App!
Shoppers Note: Always be sure you see our BLUE OVAL LOGO on the header when shopping for Guide Level fishing maps online. This logo is found on top of all our websites in (9) Coastal States. We are the original and only company online working directly with fishing Guides to bring you a superior product. We’ve been in the fishing spots business for over 10 years online and on land.
- Use with the free Google Earth App found on the iPhone Market or Android (Other GPS apps, too!)
- Any purchased Fishing spots and matching chart are built into one file for simple Mobile use
- View Offshore Depth Contours and other chart options right from your Computer or Mobile Phone device
- See where breaks and rips are found, on an around contours and shallow humps in offshore waters near your fishing spots
GPS Fishing Maps LLC owns certain copyrights and trademarks to data found in iyr product files and on this website. For more information with a speedy reply to your questions, please use our super fast contact form found here